Find your inner peace in the world of Settl.’s Aromatherapy
At Settl., we are continuously striving to give you a never before and one of a kind experience on each day of your stay here.
We do understand what stress can lead us to, especially in this time of post pandemic, when things have gone miserably wayward for all of us. Hence, the need of rejuvenating ourselves to bounce back to the new normal.
Hence, we are introducing aromatherapy in our Settl. homes with fragrances extracted from plants and their revitalizing properties, we wish to make your experience at Settl. peaceful and productive.
These fragrances would unwind, relax, and rejuvenate your senses with positivity & happiness, and disinfect your room at the same time.
Lose yourself to the Settl. special exotic aromas
- SERENE – Had a hard day at work? SERENE will take away all your stress and workplace anxiety. The citrus fragrance of Serene will reboot your mood in no time.
- PURE JOY – As the name suggests, PURE JOY will refill you with all the much needed warmth and inner happiness whenever you are having a bad day or just feeling low. The umami effect of the fruity fragrance of Pure Joy will fill you up with calmness and lighten your mood.
- SPARKLE – If you’re looking for an optimistic and energetic start to your day, rely on SPARKLE. One whiff of this floral fragrance will fill you up with energy and positivity that will stay with you all day long.
Understanding the many facet realms of Aromatherapy carried forward since ages
For over 6,000 years, the place of essential oils have held an undisputed place in the world of natural therapeutic treatment, in the form of aromatherapy. As defined by the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), aroma therapy is “the therapeutic application or the medicinal use of aromatic substances (essential oils) for holistic healing.”
A certain degree of antimicrobial power has been found in various essential oils and are believed to have antiviral, nematicidal, antifungal, insecticidal, and antioxidant properties.
Aromatherapy involves application, inhalation, and thorough massage of such oils on various parts of the human body for multiple healing effects. The products which are included in the treatments under aroma therapy are primarily products like the ones as mentioned herein:
- Body oils, creams, or lotions for massaging or even topical application
- Bathing salts
- Clay masks
- Facial steamers
- Hot and cold compresses
- Aromatic spritzers
Before opting for any aroma therapy, it is advisable to get a proper diagnosis by a doctor or certified medical practitioner; so that one is aware of his or her current medical condition, and whatever the body is allergic to, so as to avoid usage of specific essential oils.
What to expect from the magical world of Aromatherapy?
Aroma therapy is conducted via our two major senses of smell and touch. One is made to inhale the scent of certain natural products or even massaged with specific essential oils whose specific aroma is capable of inducing certain healing properties. The popular treatments one may resort to under aroma therapy are:
- Improved blood circulation all throughout body
- Body ache reliever
- Improves insomnia
- Improved digestion, controls constipation and bloating
- Headache and migraine reliever
- Antidote for stress, anxiety and depression
- Reduces side effects of chemotherapy
- Soothes post labour uneasiness
- Boosting of immunity
- Essentials oils having antioxidants are known for improving concentration, memory and cognitive performance
In other words, regular sessions of different types of aroma therapy are capable of bringing out various healing signals in one’s body as well as mind, and that too without any side-effects at all.
Choose any type of Aromatherapy as per your need and convenience
There are multiple types of aromatherapy out of which one may choose as per their convenience, preference and requirement. Let’s have a look at the popular types of aromatherapy out there.
- Olfactory aromatherapy
This is all about inhaling different scents of essential oils that results in enhanced psychological wellness, regaining the emotional balance through calmness, relaxation and rejuvenation of the human body and mind. It should be noted here that the essential oils are complementary to the medical treatment and can never be its replacement.
- Massage or topical application
In this type of aromatherapy the essential oils are being made to absorb deep inside the epidermal layers of the human body through simple massage or topical application.
This paves the way to an overall healing of the entire body as the essential oils penetrate the blood stream and affects various organs. These oils have anti-viral, antifungal, antiseptic and also detoxifying properties.
- Cosmetic Aromatherapy
As the name suggests, the essential oils in this particular type of therapy are used in cosmetics like moisturizer, cleanser, and various other forms of skin and hair care products.
Not to forget, that the cosmetic industry itself, has already started incorporating a wide variety of essential oils in their products to meet the chemical free product needs of the customers across the globe.
- Medical Aromatherapy
It is extremely interesting to know how the founder of modern aromatherapy, Rene-Maurice Gattefosse successfully incorporated the usage of essential oils to massage patients during surgery. Henceforth starts the role of medical aromatherapy in treating clinically diagnosed medical ailments.