Koramangala is one of the most popular areas located in the South-Eastern part of Bangalore. It is an excellent place for working professionals, as it is surrounded by top companies, posh localities, tree-lined streets, commercial structures, commercial & residential activities, and much more. Most people while house-hunting prefer the coliving option as it offers lots of benefits that we’ll discuss here. However, some prefer 1RK in Koramangala due to its many advantages. So before jumping onto the reasons, let’s talk a bit about the history of this place.
Why Move to Koramangala?
Koramangala is located between the IT Hub Electronic City & Bangalore city. Around two decades ago, the place was just an arid area with no facilities. However, during the 1990s, people formed the Swabhimana Koramangala Initiative and transformed the place into a liveable haven for people across the country.
Parks were developed with the proper garbage disposal, and slowly the area turned into a lush green area from a garbage disposal ground. Koramangala is 44km away from the Bangalore International Airport and 9 km from the city bus stand. Surrounded by central residential locations, it is connected with Ejipura, Madivala, Audugodi, Hosur Road, and Viveknagar.
Let’s discuss why coliving in Koramangala is an ideal choice for millennials.
Reasons Why Should You Look for Coliving in Koramangala?
Check out the reasons to show why staying at coliving is a great idea.
- Location – Koramangala is a great place for millennials as it is located near the IT hub of the city. With lots of popular localities nearby, the place is divided into eight blocks, separated by the inner Ring Road, connected to localities like Indiranagar, best known for its ambient nightlife. It is one of the best places for working professionals and students, as it comprises many shopping malls, hospitals, markets, and other amenities.
- Easy Connectivity – Due to the prime location in Bangalore, it offers excellent connectivity to parts of the city. With the availability of BMTC bus services & auto-rickshaws, staying in coliving or 1 RK for rent in Koramangala is relatively hassle-free.
- Ample Bars & Restaurants – People always want to spend their weekend enjoying & partying with their colleagues and friends after working hard the whole week. With lots of restaurants, bars, and eateries, the place is a hotspot to enjoy the weekend.
- Close to IT & Business Parks – It’s a great idea to live at Koramangala. It is close to significant IT and business parks, such as Manyata Tech Park, Embassy Tech Village, Bagmane Tech Park, RMZ Ecoworld, & others. As Koramangla is located close to Electronic City, it is one of the major IT hubs of Bangalore after Whitefield.
- Experience Nightlife– The place is surrounded by bars, pubs, cafés, eateries, bookstores, restaurants, malls, etc., giving millennials a great way to enjoy & experience the nightlife. You can spend a great quality time with your close ones on weekends or weekdays and enjoy dinner and snacks in the ambiance of this locality.
- Lush Greenery – The place has a well-spread 6.1 acres of lush greenery. People who love yoga or meditation can enjoy the natural aura of trees, greenery, and parks.
- Presence of Clive – The concept of ‘coliving’ is now popular in almost all cities of India, and Koramangala is not far behind. With many different options like 1RK in Koramangala, PGs, double, or single rooms, the myth of expensive living has been replaced with the concept of coliving.
The coliving provides millennials with a low-cost option to dwell in, but it also encourages community living and much more, unlike other rental options.
Coliving Helps Allaying the Loneliness
Never allow yourself to feel lonely or separated from the world when you are far away from your family and friends. Loneliness can be avoided by moving into co-living areas as such accommodations encourage people to form a small social circle and live like a family. It’s essential to avoid loneliness and boredom by staying with your new friends.
Co-living space is a fundamental concept that includes a shared kitchen, room, lobby, utility area, game zone, and fully-furnished sharing rooms. The best part is that people adore this notion because of its perks and advantages. However, countries like the United States and the United Kingdom have already adopted the idea, and India is adjusting and admiring the concept.
Below are some of the reasons that make coliving an ideal choice for working professionals
- Stay close to the workplace
- Multiple Coliving options
- Tailored facilities
- Build better network
- Better flexibility
Where to Find the Best Coliving in Bangalore?
It’s challenging to move away from your family and friends and live in a new location. You may experience loneliness, so you should consider residing in a co-living place. However, you can also look at 1RK for rent Koramangala, an excellent substitute for coliving.
Settl offers a wide choice of co-living spaces and options like 1 BHK apartment and 1 RK space. For further information, you can reach out to us anytime, and we will help you find plenty of options quickly and conveniently.